Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long silent reader... just curious if theres a way to actually use the internal 1gig memory card, seems like im always running out of memory and have to remove programs to install new ones, maybe just something i missed in the reading along the way? maybe the PDN firmware has control of it?also ive seen comments about the sd card error or it not reading, i also have a similar issue with an 8gig micro SanDisk brand card, at first it wasnt reading at all, i changed micro to sd adapters, it reads it now, but after i boot i have to pop it out and put back in for it to register. not sure if this is an issue ive overlooked aswell. but had this issue since day one, our other PDN reads fine with same card, so who knowsrunning 8_6 non hacked fw, rooted, with GE on both, dont use the market, thinking about getting rid of GE to make space if i cant get use out of the internal card, as far as i can see its just sitting in there not getting any action

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
How many apks are on your device? Someone is working on this... just saw the thread a minute ago.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
something like... 75 haha, with many others on the SD like games i just install to play then remove to make space, its currenly saying i have 55mb free of ''phone storage''. i just havent had anything say low memory on me since that 90mhz packerdbell haha. but i have dolphin browser and other apps set to use sd card and to clear cache, unless there is hidden cache im not clearing, guess it doesnt matter, we need to get this internal card functioning somehow for programs to install on atleast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts