Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

For those of you not sated with the stock player that comes with the t301 (I have the 2gb version rather than the 4gb version if that matters) I have finally, after trying and failing to install several different media players, found one that works. It's called "Act 1 Video Player" and I found the full version, rather than the trial, and here it is for all those who may be interested, uploaded to my 4shared account to share with all of you:

http://www.4shared.com/file/wTae4XGu/310atv.html

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just installed the aforementioned package on my T301, but after starting, it complains that it has already expired. Then it tries to upgrade itself, but crashes instead.

Edit: I changed the T301's date to 2010, and it works fine that way, but it's still just an OK player. One thing, it appears to have occasional decoding issues, possibly because it uses more CPU cycles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use Rockplayer on my EVO. At one point the dev had a few different versions for different CPUs, so there might be one for a MIPS processor. I'm still working on full root, so I'll post if I can get that to work once I'm not a board n00b and I get full root working.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I found "PlayerPro Music Player" on the Market and can confirm it installs and runs on the T301. It seems to have a few more bells and whistles than the stock Android music player, though I'm not sure I'll be keeping it after the trial period because the T301 doesn't have Bluetooth and therefore won't ever be my primary mp3 player.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts