Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Rockchip apad/iRobot today and it came with a disc labeled - MD01-MydroidDevTool_v1.0-2010-00515! It is in chinese and english and seems to have the original firmware and more tools with it! I hadn't seen where anyone mentioned it before but i would be glad to upload it if it would better this community! Plus I dont know what the hell too do with it i cant even get my win7 cpu to recognize my apad

G

·
Upload it so we can check it out! Can you provide a link to the place you bought your device just to verify which aPad it might be, and if you can also let us know if it has a red or blue LED on the front (while charging).Good find

· Registered
101 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I have the MydroidDevTool_v1.0 too. It was sent to me from seller in china. Told me this is the original firmware. They sent me updated firmware too but i'm too dumb to know how to update them. The manual is in Chinese and looking for you guys to tell me how to update them.In the image folder, it has boot.imgkernel.imgmisc.imgrecovery.imgsystem.imgI know I need to set English in setting.ini and rename Chinese.ini to English.ini when running RKAndroidTool.exe. Other than that, I'm clueless. Some help please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.