Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys!I ordered a tablet from this link for 95$http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/402017/210245100-323699112/HOT-SALE-Google-Android-7-inch-MID-Apad-Tablet-PC-With-CAMERA-WIFI-Laptop-Netbook-Computer.htmldescription--> Processor Mode VIA 532MHZ Processor Clock Speed 820MHZ RAM 256mb ddr 2 usb android 1.5Today i contact seller in order to ask him firmware in case of future problem. After few language 's problem (about me), the seller seems to understand my question, but chat connection switch off...(off line)I don't know if it was a problem to mail me the firmware or if he mails me another days perhaps...I didn't cancel the order, the apad will be post after tomorrow!Had anybody bought at this shop?what do you think about apad model? flytouch? m001?any suggestion about original firmware or modded firmware?I'll advise u when i have my apad in order to help community.:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.