Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
***EditI just see that miopocket 3.0 was already posted here, sorry.Anyway, this is the 4.0 version, and for example has adaptative resolution, so it's compatible with for example the zt-180***It is called MioPocket 4.0 and is a sort of frontend of Windows Ce but with a lot of improvements.(including screen rotation, etc, see it for yourself in the link below)It is free. And it's like any other application, you can install it, and then if you don't like it uninstall itI don?t even have a tablet yet. I?m looking to buy one, but i came up with this and maybe it is usefull to you.(and for me, in the future, if i decided to buy one).Obviously i didn?t try it. But probably it should work with any windows ce tablet, including eken m001, m002, zt-180 etc..See this post in another forum:GpsPasSion Forums - MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for PNAs)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've used MioPocket 4.0 on my GPS and was thinking it would be great on the m001 too. The install would be the hardest part... what directory to install from? and what to rename the startup files?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do not try this Miopocket. It is very very slow. Couldnt get it to run from SD-card so I installed it on internal memory. Still unusable
Had to reflash my device after.Try at your own risk. you cant imagine how slow it is.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just downloaded files from the link in first post, unpacked on SD. Opened file explorer, doubletapped one of the exe or msi-files (dont remember wich one).Then a menu popped up. Selected install on device (or similar) NOT SD-install. Reboot and your system is so laggy you wish you had not asked me for this ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
it works but indeed VERY!!!! slow. You gota rename the msrc and .exe in the main folder to autoexec.mscr and autoexec.exe and then run it. And install it to your SD-card. but is works crap.glgreetings ermo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts