Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not able to purchase Robo Defense full version through Market. When asking to save credit card information...it says it cannot reach server. Tried it several times and even updated firmware to Hybrid 6 beta just to make sure it wasn't just a 5.1 bug. Anyone else having issues saving credit card info for Market purchases?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you search this forum you will find hundreds of posts about Market Problems and Android Tablets. People have trouble paying for apps, downloading apps and much more. Since Google doesn't have a version of Market that you can use on a PC - to download and then transfer to an sd card to install on your tablet - there isn't much we can do. Trust me I have tried just about everything. Some tips work for some people, for a couple apps and then they stop working. It's annoying! Have you signed up for Google's version of Paypal? Might help using that as a default payment option for Market.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.