Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the Android SDK and grabbed the image file with intent to create a new AndroidID, but got side tracked with this idea. Installed DropBox, and Astro onto the SDK Android running on my PC. Market Place works fine on my PC running SDK Android. I can back-up installed applications using ASTRO and now I use DropBox to upload the back up .APK files. So using SDK Android, install market apps, use Astro to backup apps, use Dropbox to store apps in the clouds. NOW on your Eken download apps using Dropbox. Next I plan to zip entire backup folder and then upload the entire folder. I'll use Appbrain to queue up a few dozen apps.What do you think? Good idea? HINT: Long Click to select file with Astro for Dropbox uploading.

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MCGRITH:I like how Astro does app restore, but first time it would only do 1 or 2 at a time. Last time it restored about 20 apps, well, install, next, install, next. Running AppBrain installs now, its kind of slow. Mogrith what back up have you used that works well? Any one that will image full install?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.