Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I flashed my Gome Flytouch with Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2. All went well except when I try and get something from the Market it continues to "Starting download..." and it will not download. Can somebody help me...

·
Registered
40 Posts
if the above will not work;you may have to stop all pending downloads, and clear the data for google talk, google talk service, download manager, as well as google apps, then sign into google talk then go to the app store and download. thats how i get it to work on my epad. seems that the blog post works on others but will not work on my epad with the v2 or the original firmware. hope this helpsalso real quick did your android market work properly before you flashed it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='ostara;15633]if the above will not work;you may have to stop all pending downloads' date=' and clear the data for google talk, google talk service, download manager, as well as google apps, then sign into google talk then go to the app store and download. thats how i get it to work on my epad. seems that the blog post works on others but will not work on my epad with the v2 or the original firmware. hope this helpsalso real quick did your android market work properly before you flashed it?[/QUOTE'] It was full of Chinese pics, videos and Web links. I couldn't do anything with it. I flashed it and it is somewhat better. But the Market never worked.

·
Registered
40 Posts
are you trying to download from the google market or the fake Chinese market? Can you use the Slide app store that came on the v2 firmware? also when you follow the instruction above you should make sure you do it in this order; stop downloads, clear data, sign into google talk( the first time you click/tap on gtalk after clearing the data it should open then close really fast, just tap it again and it will open and you should have to sign in again) a few seconds after it connects you should start getting notifications of downloads in the top bar ignore them, if this doesent happen, try updating your status or sending a message to someone and see if random things start trying to download on there own unsuccessfully. if they do, let them go dont clear them, you should then have a short window of time to go to the google market and download an app or two. After a few minutes It then will stop working and say "starting download" at that point you have to do the process all over again. this is my exact experience on how i get mine to download an app if this does not work for you then i dont know. your panda looks just like the epad i have, although mine has a wondermedia wm8505+ processor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.