Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too am having to reset my market settings. One thing I notice is everytime I reset them there are about 5 apps that it tries to automatically download. I looked int he app list and they are there but gets an error saying android cannot find the app. Wonder if these phantom apps are causing problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I experience the same thing, just random apps I never tried to download before are "unsuccessful." I wouldn't be surprised if this is what's stopping me from taking full advantage of the Android Market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
same thing for me ! ...i have see that 4 or 5 app ( not free apps ) start to download. after that i successful download 1 free app and NO MORE AFTER !.. next downlad will never start !

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was having the same problems with Market, but it never started any downloads. Anyway reading some of the other threads someone mentioned they changed their email from googlemail.com to a gmail.com address. I was already on gmail.com but was using both pop and imap in my settings. I removed those setting to make it generic and now everything works for me. Worth a try if you are having problems - it may work for you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
there is an alternative application called SAM that similar like Android market. You can get it from this link, http://slideme.org/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts