Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, I got a copy of the 4.3 firmware listed here & managed to install it on my tablet. The tablet now starts up, however the touchscreen no longer works, & I can't get past the unlock screen. Also, it seems that I can no longer access the recovery menu. Any answers or advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello all,

I have been having a lot of the same issues with the very resilient trio stealth pro 7.
I'm trying to fulfill the reqs. to be a full member of this site so please bear with me.

thanx in advance

Sorry again not trying to spam the forum or anything.

and once again my apologies to everyone here on the forum I have to have three posts to gain full access to this forum site thanx for the patience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there. First of all I would like to thank you for helping everyone out with the these tablets roms. Let me tell you these brand tablet roms are extremely difficult to find. I have a bricked Machspeed TRio Stealth Pro 97 :

I have flashed the rom image you posted for the 9.7 and the tablet seems to be working, but there is no image on the screen. I can hear the volume going up and down, also it takes pictures, but no image on the screen at all. I feel I' getting close, and I think I saw you mention that you updated the files. Is anyone here experiencing something like this?. Do I need to flash the recovery? Does anyone know how to do this without image on the screeen? Any advice is very welcome. Thank you

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
I have a trio stealth pro 9.7 tablet that has become bricked. I would really like access to the factory firmware.
Your post is approved, so you should be able to access smithmal's link now.

good luck, and welcome to SLD :drinks:

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
droidsta808,

Did you receive an email after you set up your SD account? You need to make sure your account is properly activated. After it is activated then you should have access to the links. Those links should still work.

Thanks,

smithmal

·
Registered
1 Posts
I could really use the firmware for the Trio stealth 9.7 C.. do you have it uploaded somewhere? Thank you..
I am also looking for the 9.7c firmware. It seems like only the 9.7 firmware is available. Or can it be used on both versions of the tablet? Thanx

21 - 34 of 34 Posts