Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
I love the idea!I am thinking about the Moonse e7001 here.(thoughts in progress while typing '^^)Maybe it would be easier to disable the hardware buttons instead of disabeling them software wise.The staff would need to charge the tablets, start them and run the webbrowser (that accessas the restaurants intranet)the 'back' button would be dissabled so that the guest can only navigate the website and open the apps/ the webbrowsers menu options.If the central ([]) button is not disabled the guest can put the tablet to sleep and he can wake it up again if you keep the 'menu' button available.He cant leve the app/webbrowser since the 'back' button is unavailable and the e7001 has no dedicated 'home' button.He can only power it off by the power switch (you could disable that too by hardware so that the staff needs a spcial 'key' (toothpick?) to power the device on/off)If it is a app you would need to keep the slates updated somehow... i would prefer the intranet.If you want this for your restaurant you could try the e7001.If you want to sell it you might want to redesign the hardware a bit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.