Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just done a bit of maintenance to improve the search engine friendliness, as a result all links will be broken. Fortunately it should be the last time this happens.If anyone notices any strange issues with URLs (not links in threads etc.) then please report it here.Thanks for your patience and sorry for the small bit of downtime.Mike

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the effort, and I'm VERY glad that you posted about this as I had briefly been thinking DDoSed in reprisal for the ZT-180 fradulent behavior exposure...BTW the er... quick edit thing, the edit post in place still refuses to save changes to a message, but clicking Go Advanced lets you save the changes...

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
yeah I have notice the same thing we may need to contact VB support . ps: i wish that was the only issue we where having

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote name='cutterjohn;28388]Yeah' date=' thanks for the effort, and I'm VERY glad that you posted about this as I had briefly been thinking DDoSed in reprisal for the ZT-180 fradulent behavior exposure...BTW the er... quick edit thing, the edit post in place still refuses to save changes to a message, but clicking Go Advanced lets you save the changes...[/QUOTE'] Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've actually had this every vB forum I've been on.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Hi there, I'm completely new here at the forum so I don't know what used to work and not but I have experienced major problems even loading pages today. I repeatedly get the error message "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later".Cheers,

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name='Labovski;29095]Hi there' date=' I'm completely new here at the forum so I don't know what used to work and not but I have experienced major problems even loading pages today. I repeatedly get the error message "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later".Cheers,[/QUOTE'] There is a limit I have set that will prevent any more people having access if the server is overloaded. It had been set to a low threshold as we have only just got this server and I was very apprehensive about overloading it.I have just increased it a bit more so you should have no problems accessing it any more.Tapatalk is also up again.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
also to piggyback on what Mike was saying , we are getting hammered with the people looking for info on this whole Zenthink debacle . We are very cautious about ekkie, she' new to the famliy and personally I am sick of moving servers ;) .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.