Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Madcow..I have the X5a.... and am now considering the M701, it has some great features.Note on the Camera... 1.3mp MAYBE... I have sources saying 0.3mp...Other than that, it looks cool... supposedly has the double battery that the X5A has.Luck.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
[quote name='jimgb07;52858]Madcow..I have the X5a.... and am now considering the M701' date=' it has some great features.Note on the Camera... 1.3mp MAYBE... I have sources saying 0.3mp...Other than that, it looks cool... supposedly has the double battery that the X5A has.Luck.[/QUOTE'] Battery on X5A (just recieved) lasts longer than for M701, i would have to agree about the camera it definatly isnt 1.3. I currently have metal backed M701, is same chasis as Apad metal V2 red led, 5v, camera apad. Identical switches, biggest issue is that the button mapping is bad, no home button. someone has tried to change it but doesnt work very well. Maybe when a custom rom gets made it will address this issue. The full size usb, HDMI out (that works) on the X5A is fantastic for me, used it today while teaching my anatomy class. The build on the X5A feels solid and well built compared to the M701 (i'm so worried when its in work bag). Gsensor on M701 is great and works well also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.