Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
They both have the wm8505 processor is is 300mhz, so they are the same speed, this processor does not come in higher mhz like some sellers state, it does not come in 500 533 800 ect, it is a 300 mhz processor with no dspI own an m7003 which i was baited with when trying to order a apad on ebay. I swapped out the battery and modded another set in serial inside to give me 7.4v 2400 mah which lets me get 4 hours on the thing with wifi on which is pretty good with a wm8505 based tablet.I like the original firmware as any custom ones out there are not setup for the battery and volume buttons.

·
Registered
71 Posts
[quote name='rockwater;34627]They both have the wm8505 processor is is 300mhz' date=' so they are the same speed, this processor does not come in higher mhz like some sellers state, it does not come in 500 533 800 ect, it is a 300 mhz processor with no dspI own an m7003 which i was baited with when trying to order a apad on ebay. I swapped out the battery and modded another set in serial inside to give me 7.4v 2400 mah which lets me get 4 hours on the thing with wifi on which is pretty good with a wm8505 based tablet.I like the original firmware as any custom ones out there are not setup for the battery and volume buttons.[/QUOTE']Any chance of seeing this serial battery hack? would love to know what/how you did (it)

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
yilutong;44055 said:
Here you can find what you want!
There are some M70003's sold there for about $100 but they only have 128MB it seems. "Enotar" claimed you could by similar machines but with 256MB for the same price. I've never seen that and would like to know where they sell them that cheap.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
What is good depends on what you want to be able to do and what your wallet looks like.
My M70003 works quite well given the fact that it only has 128MB. Turns out however that it's not enough for my purposes.Either it's the memory or the CPU or both, but I can't make video calls with Fring and that was my main goal with this machine. Maybe Sipdroid and Linphone can do the job. We'll see.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.