Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a M70003 7" tablet today and used it for just over an hour then all of a sudden the screen went a bit fuzzy and it shut down and now will not switch back on at all.It seems to be charging ok as there is heat at the back off the tablet where the charger is plugged in (when the charger is on)As far as I know it's a VIA8505 chip the only info I had from the system itself before it died is: model number: genericfirmware version: 1.6kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtybuild number: 1.7.2Does anyone know if this is a fault that is easily fixed or is it just a case of return to sender?Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's not easily to fixed.it's can't boot up.Incase that you can put switch on maybe you can try to upgrade to custom firmware in this site.It will be smoothly.If not please told your seller and return to change with the new one.Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have it sorted mostly now. Used hard reset button a few times and unplugged the charger to let the unit cool down then it just made a noise and came back on by itself about 10 minutes later. I downloaded a rom image from here and put it on a card via my phone then put it in the tablet and rebooted and installed the new firmware and it seems ok now.The next problem I need to solve is getting downloads to work via market

·
Registered
17 Posts
how did you do hard reset ? im having the same problem, makes me think whether or not my battery has gone, it shows no sign of life at all, not even on charge, although it does warm up when plugged in. i have tried flashing but it doesn't make a difference, for hard reset do i just hold the reset button in ?? cause i have done that many times and no change

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.