Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My unit of M11 3G just arrived and I am testing it right now. First thing that I wanted to test is the 3G feature. I plug in the sim card into the tablet but there seems to be no response from the tablet. It doesn't show sim detected and so on. I am sure I plug it in correctly cause I tried all 4 method of plug it in and I know it is right cause only one way will product the spring effects when I plug in.

Anyway, anyone have any idea what else I can do before I send it back for warranty?

BTW, does the M11 without 3G also have this 3G slot?

Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Firstly i am interested in buying a second m11 the one with 3g. I currently own the non 3g version. How do you find the tablet other than the 3g function. How is the wifi etc.
Inregard to the sim slot in the earlier m11 mine does have the sim slot but it is blanked off from inside so you cannot insert a sim card
Johnbor

·
Registered
182 Posts
Firstly i am interested in buying a second m11 the one with 3g. I currently own the non 3g version. How do you find the tablet other than the 3g function. How is the wifi etc.
Inregard to the sim slot in the earlier m11 mine does have the sim slot but it is blanked off from inside so you cannot insert a sim card
Johnbor
Thanks for the reply. It does seem this unit is faulty then. Cause I can slot in the sim card fine.

As for the other functions, I did not test since the first thing I tested was the 3G function and when it doesn't work, I did not bother to test further. Looks like I have to send it back for warranty.

I do like the build quality though. It felt solid and nice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the reply. It does seem this unit is faulty then. Cause I can slot in the sim card fine.

As for the other functions, I did not test since the first thing I tested was the 3G function and when it doesn't work, I did not bother to test further. Looks like I have to send it back for warranty.

I do like the build quality though. It felt solid and nice.
Ye i agre the build quality is good. It is avery robust case and can take some rough handling. I have had my M11C for over 8 months now and am ahppy with its performance.
The only downside to the M11C is it has very bad touchscreen problem while charging which renders it useless while plugged into the charger. Curious to know if the M11 3G has the same problem.
Johnbor

Also just wondering does anyone know if the 3g fault in the new M11g has been fixed. It seems that there is not to much happening as far as the Aoson tablets lately on Slatedroid.
Johnbor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts