Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
al actualizar el firmware de mi tablet china se ha quedado inservible, inutilizable, la pantalla se queda negra y no funciona ni hace nada, tan solo cuando la enciendes se enciende el led verde y no hace nada, he intentado volver a instalar el fimware y no funciona ni hace nada.
¿alguien sabe como solucionar este problema o como hacer un reset general o algo?
gracias amigos por vuestra ayuda de antemano.
disculpadme soy español y no hablo mucho ingles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hola amigo. A mi me paso exactamente lo mismo. Ayudo dejando la misma peticion en ingles a ver si alguien nos puede ayudar.

English:

I've done a firmware update on my green led m009s lite pad and right after the installation process when it restarted in froze at a black screen with just the green led turned on and nothing happen after that. It seems like it is not booting anymore. The problem is that it is even impossible to make it boot from the SD card in order to apply another firmware. At least with the normal procedure. I've tried reseting it and it has the same result: black screen and just the green led on. Is there another way to force it to boot from SD card?
If this is not possible then is there another chance to bring it to life again? How?
Thanks in advance to those who could help us! It would be really appreciated.
Regards.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You need to follow the directions included in the roms - uberoid and modroid require you to run the changer.bat file, you then have to choose which model tablet you have.

For instance, I purchased a mid 7 from merimobiles.com

Using uberoid, I tried several options and only one worked. I had to run the changer.bat, choose an option then let it copy all the files to a newly formatted sd card, pop it in my tablet and let it install, then it wouldn't ever finish booting. Eventually on the third try using a different option (I think I tried 1, 2, 11 first and 8 finally worked) it booted up and worked. It wasn't quick and took some time going back and forth with copying to the sd card to installing on the tablet to booting it up to see if it worked.

An earlier version of modroid I had the same issues, but was able to get it working with one of the options, but the touch screen wouldn't work. Now there is a newer version and it works great.

You just can't copy the files all onto a sd card and have it work, you have to run the changer.bat which takes the correct files for your tablet and puts them in the right location so they can install on your tablet.

Read the directions in the roms or in the thread for the roms. There is a lot of useful info there that is easy to gloss over in a rush to get your tablet working the way you want it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the same problem, i have tested a many roms but no one works.

my screen is black und the led turn on green by start but no pic. when i charge it, the red led is on.

how can i fixx my problem or can i put the tab in the trash?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It would appear that I have a similar problem.
The "iRobot" stopped responding about 2 months ago. Nothing whatsoever on the screen, but the blue light would come on. Tried putting several different updates on an SC card. Now it says "WM8650 Adroid 2.2 updating ..." and wont go beyond this.
What to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have 2 that were purchased at the same time, they were well taken care of and after shutting them down (within a few weeks of each other, they died, i saw this thread so i grabbed them out again, well one of them started up after about 20 seconds on the charger (sitting in a laptop bag since december), so im doing a full charge now, but the other one is still dead. i emailed merimobiles about it weeks ago and they sent a form to fill out and send the devices back, i dont know if i will though. i guess it has something to do with the battery or charging, as it wont work on charger either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Help needed.

I have a mid 7inch. green when its on and red when charching.
android 2.2
kernel 2.6.32
buil number 1.5.5

Black screen after upgrading.

When i tried to upgrade it for examble with modroid, it starts the upgrade process.. When upgrade process finished there is a list what upgrade did, but there is also couple things that worries. there reads: cannot update kernel nand and also *E* failed to mount android data partition. When i remove my sd card it tries to boot, but only black screen comes. Is there anything i can do anymore???

Thanx!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.