Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
pisthai;65436 said:
Looks more like the Eken M002 with extra Memory!
I try whit Eken m002 FW but FW is same like m003 only screen is smaller and problem is same 30 sec and exit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Clintzodiac;65434 said:
maneken please read this post "Warnings over Apad iRobot / Moonse E 7001 New Mainboard Versions" I would suggest you have one of these units that is discussed in the thread. I would be focusing on one of the fw for the units listed.
Please give me link because my search no result !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
tron33;65500 said:
"I have communicated with users with 9V chargers and red LED charging lights who seem to be shipping with same 0612 firmware available on HiApad.com intended for blue LED devices."This text is from topic who you give me ! When i charge my tablet light is red if not charging light is green. And charger is 9V 0.3A. Tablets on link is not look like my but may be my is whit new motherboard and problem is reviewed there. :(I not look answer for repair in link above ?!

·
Registered
187 Posts
If your charger is 9v 0.3A, you probably need a charger over 1 amp. Eken M003 chargers are 1.5amps. I think you need to wait for manufacturer (HiApad) to release original and any updated FW. Email the company support and ask for FW. Eken and HiApad tablets are different, that is way FW isn't working. HiApad should help you get original FW. Please share any info you get back from HiApad. Try to get an Eken M003, we can help you with FW. $135.00

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi everybody. I contact whit man who send me this tablet directly from Zhenshen port and ask for help from him. I tell him what is problem and ask for correct model and manufacture and He say me tomorrow ask for all and ask for original FW. If creators send me correct FW I want to upload it here because many peoples may be have same problem like me
Thanks for all but may be this is all who we must have at this moment.P.S I try all. I not sleep two day'n night but no result. Last I try to upload whit software from HiApad but not connect device whit USB cable, I try to upload Flytouch and ePAD FW but after copy script folder and power on tablet Update system not run !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
[quote name='maneken;65648]Hi everybody. I contact whit man who send me this tablet directly from Zhenshen port and ask for help from him. I tell him what is problem and ask for correct model and manufacture and He say me tomorrow ask for all and ask for original FW. If creators send me correct FW I want to upload it here because many peoples may be have same problem like me [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/IMG] Thanks for all but may be this is all who we must have at this moment.P.S I try all. I not sleep two day'n night but no result. Last I try to upload whit software from HiApad but not connect device whit USB cable' date=' I try to upload Flytouch and ePAD FW but after copy script folder and power on tablet Update system not run ![/QUOTE'] From factory service says : "This tablet is not possible to update from micro SD card. If you send tablet back we must flash again if this possible and if you have any wish for software inside we must upload it. "That's all folks ! Thanks for all ! P.S From service : "No name / No brand"

·
Super Moderator
3,224 Posts
maneken;66216 said:
From factory service says : "This tablet is not possible to update from micro SD card. If you send tablet back we must flash again if this possible and if you have any wish for software inside we must upload it. "That's all folks ! Thanks for all ! P.S From service : "No name / No brand"
err.....! Looks like that's a buggy product! Even the service says that's "maybe" possible to re-flash! For me that means, they also having problems with that device. Better Hands Off from that specific device or even the whole buch of devices from that company!Would you please post the contact addresses you got those infos from?Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi again ! I recieve product from factory updated and now working so good ! I use Applanet for market. Play you tube and other but when i download software Quick System (software for system info ) i was confused. In system info test say this :

Internal Storage 618Mb free 412 MB

System Storage 200MB free 34.58MB

System Cache 100 MB free 95.49 MB

Processor : ARM926J-S rev 5 (v5l) 174.48MHz (!??!?!) On spec processor was 800 MHz I install software for overclock but after few probs i remove it. Is possible to stay low settings MHz from removet soft ?!

DEVICE INFO :

Device : generic
Model : generic
Board : unknown
Product: generic
Brand : generic
Manufacturer : unknown
CPU+ABI: armeabl
Bootloader:Unknown
Radio: Unknown
Hardware : Unknown
release : 1.6
SDK : 4
Type : user

Build : Donut.eng.howayhuo.20100916.225214
Locale: bg_BG

SYSTEM :

Kernel : Linux version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.2.0 20070126 (prelease) (Montavista 4.2.0-3.0.0.0702771 2007-03-10)) #2 Thu Sep 16 18:52:21 HKT 2010
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; bg-bg generic Build/Donut) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko)
Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

SCREEN :

Resolution: 800x600
Density DPI : Medium (160)
Logical Density : 1
Font Scaling Factor : 1.0
Refresh rate : 60.0
X DPI : 159.99968
Y DPI : 160:41878

and many other info but this is Master info may be !

WHAT IS This proccesor and is thi real MHZ ot soft wrong ?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
First at all make really sure that your Flash Card/Drive has the right format. You can use FAT32 only for to produce Flash Card for flashing! Here's a guide how to format properly under Windows 7 or Vista, follow that steps in order:Now you've a formatted Flash Crad/Drive.I assume you've the FW already. Extract the ZIP or RAR archive using 7ZIP only (important)! In the extracted archive, Right Click on the DIR Script and Left Click Copy, after that Right Click on you newly formatted Flash Card/Drive and click Paste. do NOT copy any other files etc to that Flash Card/Drive!Place the Flash Card/Drive in the Card Reader and power ON the Tablet. Now everything should just works fine. Once the Tablet ask's to Remove the Flash Card/Drive: DO that and the Tablet will switch OFF, Switch ON again after that and you should able to do the rest of your workHope that helps you to fix your problem. Please report back. Thanks.
hi all. noob here. old computer guy just bought a new tablet. gotta post 4X to be able to download new firmware (apparently). excited about playing with new toy.

you might want to try formating flashcard to just FAT. I have a win CE gps that I put miopocket on and had trouble with fat 32. Just plain FAT worked fine though. I run linux as a rule and haven't fooled around with windoze much for a long time so I am a bit rusty there.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts