Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Can anyone tell me who manufactures this device?there is a rom download that fits this?I flashed the room, is died..image devicefront:http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5016/img3605q.jpgretro:http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8023/img3607md.jpgEDIT:I'm back, maybe I have not explained it well!sorry for my broken EnglishI performed a factory reset and then android was unusable ..now I decided to try the rom for my M003, but I can not find it.I've used what you propose here for enkel M003 but at a certain step tells me that I mount the sd ... help me please .. I foolishly paid 180 euros this tablet :?(

·
Registered
6 Posts
The same I have.....I think you can make the update process like the Eken M003.When you boot with the script in the SD, it makes the upgrade process? At the end of the process, a message says you something for the SD, you must remove the SD in this moment and reboot.BRPaPiTo

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fixed it was the fault of the software that extracts and with that with which the formatted microSD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations!!!Can you tell us the difference you can experiment with the flashed rom? What version you have befor flash?BRPaPiTo

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is the same device I have that Im having trouble identifying. And flashing. I've followed the instructions for the M003 flash but it doesn't actually try and flash. Stumped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the same device directly from the pearl markets in Beijing. I had thought that it is an Eken M003, since it says 'Model 003' on the back, and looks exactly the same. The only difference between mine and the one you have pictured is that there is a silver Apple logo on the back.I have tried to flash mine with both Darexius and slateroid, and on both fat or fat32 formats of my MicroSD card. Unfortunately, both get through the first screen (saying flashing this and the other: 'success', followed by updating the file system). It then cuts to a second screen where it says:prepare update files...Waiting mount SD card (counts down from 30 to 0 seconds)No upgrade package, exit.Needless to say when I try to reboot, it never boots completely. It sits there at the splash screen (and the image has changed from the update) but no OS ever loads.Does anybody have advice how to unbrick these, and do we have any way of telling if these, and the Eken 003 are one and the same?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts