Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I have install last firmware M002 . After reboot, process: logo Android, .... screen with android .... after total instal, screen :Wallpaper Android with icones ..myPhotos,MyVideo..... and message : with Time, Date, charged, Screen locked !!!! I have tray many possibility : Menu: no effect, right button O: no effect, OFF button: no effect . Screen no responsive. I touch and never effect. I hope solution thank yougertou*********************sorry for my very bad english !!! :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='helmuteke;27195]wich firmware you've installed ???[/QUOTE]Helmuteke ' date=' I have install [B']firmware M002 [/B]= Screen Locked, after I tray also Firmware Pandawill = Screen locked !Tablet is completly locked on first Android screen , on Screen Message : Time,Date, Charged ,Locked......I have exact process : write " script " on Micro SDCARD, insert SDCAR, Tablet ON ...Logo Android ... android... and problem Locked.!!I don't know , if ma tablet is EKEN M002 ? but my tablet is exactly like EKEN or PANDAWILL,CPU ARM 8505, with USB Slot /30 pine and slot MicrpSDCard. Thank you

·
Registered
53 Posts
gertou;27192]Hello said:
logo Android[/B], .... screen with android .... after total instal, screen :Wallpaper Android with icones ..myPhotos,MyVideo..... and message : with Time, Date, charged, Screen locked !!!! I have tray many possibility : Menu: no effect, right button O: no effect, OFF button: no effect . Screen no responsive. I touch and never effect. I hope solution thank yougertou*********************sorry for my very bad english !!! :confused:
You have 3 Button's ???? Menu ??? Right ???? Off button ???? Seems it's not a Eken M002 , because this one have only 1 Button

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Helmuteke, my tablet has 1 buttton (Back ) on right side + button MENU + Button POWER ..I don't know if this tablet is exactly M002 ???Thank you for your assistance.gertou

·
Registered
57 Posts
It is almost certainly an Gome Flytouch. I have one (even if the loudspeaker holes are different), and its most compatible with The Eken M002.In this forum there is a section for the Flytouch, and some roms. Try a rom for the Flytouch, and good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is an Eken MID M002, it comes with a 1.6 firmware but the SDK is 1.8.2. I have been waiting for the distributor to send me a link to re flash mine since I too had a bunch of Market down load issues. I though I could fix it with 1.7.4 but now I have no Touch Screen and MAC Address. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
53 Posts
[quote name='mustogp;30977]That is an Eken MID M002' date=' it comes with a 1.6 firmware but the SDK is 1.8.2. I have been waiting for the distributor to send me a link to re flash mine since I too had a bunch of Market down load issues. I though I could fix it with 1.7.4 but now I have no Touch Screen and MAC Address. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE'] the device in this thread is NOT a eken M002 !!!! Be aware A eken M002 has only 1 button.Market dowload issue ??? read this section . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.