Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there , i place this thread here because there is no eken m002 discussion.There are several people who say's the the new firmware upgrade of eken the camera disables.Now if i look , i see that the camera icon is not on the dashboard or menu.So i install a new app from market (i toke Fxcamera) installed this and the camera works.Greetings Helmut

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi Helmut,I have a lot of bugs with my eken M002 !Can you tell me what firmware have you ? how do you connect for you on the market?My tablet is connected to the market (select appli...)but i can not start a download ????thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='83stef;24308]hi Helmut' date='I have a lot of bugs with my eken M002 !Can you tell me what firmware have you ? how do you connect for you on the market?My tablet is connected to the market (select appli...)but i can not start a download ????thanks[/QUOTE'] i used the firmware you find on Pandawill --> forum --downloadcenterSometimes market works , sometimes not. here on slatedroid you find the wiki where you can try the market solutiongreetings

·
Registered
31 Posts
Helmut - thanks for all the info on the M002 - it is great to have a thread on this as I am thinking of getting one and want to read up on it first. Do you know if the pandawill firmware be used on any M002 or only ones bought from them? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.