Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,How can I play AVI or MKV on M001?Is it really possibleI tried many apps without success!Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
To play in motion good: Video options:-Video codec: mpeg4-Tamanho do Video: 256x176-Taxa de transferencia: 1000-Velocidade de Proje?ao do video: 15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sound options-Audio codec: mp3-Rate Transfer: 128 kbps-Taxa: 44000

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
freeze;9118 said:
To play in motion good: Video options:-Video codec: mpeg4-Tamanho do Video: 256x176-Taxa de transferencia: 1000-Velocidade de Proje?ao do video: 15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sound options-Audio codec: mp3-Rate Transfer: 128 kbps-Taxa: 44000
What soft I can use to do that?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Both AVI and MKV files are container formats not codecs. To play a video file you need essentially:One, a software (video player) capable of "uncompress" the container format.Two, a hardware capable of run (decode) the codecs inside the container. Most MKV (container) use H.264 (aka AVC) video codec and AAC sound format. You can also add subs (captioning) in many formats, as text based .sub files, .ssa files or even the very old .cc files.
Note:Android OS natively supports H.264 decoding by software.Most recent mobile phones (principally HTC phones) have hardware acceleration for H.264 decoding (id est, the video is decoded by hardware not by software or the OS).
Converting/Compiling a video you must select the container format mp4/mkv/avi and then select the coding format for video (H.264/H.262/Dvix), audio (AAC/MP3) and subs (if any).Sorry for my poor English. If you not understand something just tell me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, I use Handbrake to recode video for EKEN and it works great.here are my settings for best quality!for good performance use 320 pixels width with max 500 kbps bitrate.if you and up with a 300 mb file for 90 minutes of video it will play nice on EKEN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts