Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have an M001, but I'm little interested in E7001.I saw a video review (this one) and I think that my M001 runs better and faster.But I want to know what do u think guys, which one is better and faster? The E7001 is more expensive only because the webcam?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Webcam, mic, and dual core processor. The E7001 has 500mhz or so dedicated to display. Lets it run 720p, debatable weather its watchable or not.I would say the E7001 is better but it comes down to personal preference

·
Registered
37 Posts
Being that I've had both the M003 and the E7001, I can with out a doubt say that the E-7001 is a much better unit. The M003 was really slow and I was embarrassed to show it to my friends for fear that they might mock me for having such a slow tablet (then again my friends have high end Android devices like the Droid Incredible). While I still think the E-7001 has room for improvement (1 GHz+Capacitive+Eclair), it's a decent device for the price and I'm happy with my purchase to tide me over until some better tablets come out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts