Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
What's going on in China really amazes me. I bought an Iphone clone, which looks almost identical to the real deal, and works ok as a phone and for surfing, at an incredibly low price. The stuff keeps getting better and more varied. Our Ekens are really not in the Ipad's league yet. Screen is MUCH less responsive, movies are very jerky, wifi surfing is slow, battery life is poor. But it's about 1/5th the price. IMO, it's a GREAT size, but I'm not finding it very useful yet. The question mark for me is whether the rom modders can turn this into a more useful device. We'll see.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
The Chinese may not be copying any part of this directly, but the concept is purely Apple.
This is what I hate about some Apple users. They're stuck so far up their own arses that they can't seem to accept that perhaps such a product already existed before Apple "invented" it.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
[quote author=hilltopper06 link=topic=243.msg2104#msg2104 date=1274816115]Yes, apple invented touchscreens, thin devices, music, the internet, and pretty much everything else (except Flash of course).
[/quote]Oh and computers that don't get viruses. No, actually you can thank Unix for that. Unix, what's Unix?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts