Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...first of all, congratulations for the forum, its very nice..second, sorry for my english, im spanish, an my english is poori just bougt a chinise m001 and i have got a big problem with it... when i use it 5 or 10 minutes, it frezzes and show the image below
i tried to update the firmware, but still doing the same...i think is the temperature, because i can feel it very hot at the backwhen is cold and start usin, there is no problem, but when i use it for a time and gest hot, it shows that image and does not respond...any ideas???Thanks a lot

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Try using it in a cooled environment and see if you get the same problems. By this I mean hold it in the freezer for a bit while you're using it and see if you have the same problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the problem is that i have return it to the chinese seller, and now i?m thinking of asking him to change it for other m001 working ok, or, ask him the m003 model.i dont trust too much in the m001 rigth now after this problems.any recomendation about it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
@Mike - so I've actually used it for an hour in a freezer and it didn't mess up. So my problem is overheating? Is there anything I can do to avoid overheating? Or should I contact the shop who sold me the M001 for replacement?

·
Registered
19 Posts
jorgewolf;53053 said:
no one else get this kind of screen ever???am i the only unliky guy????LOL
Hello, I have that same problem. I am not sure if it is related to the heat. I'll try to analize this, yesterday I thougt that maybe is the heat but from the wifi card. The fail is random but it is more often when watching a video or surfing the internet. Some times works fine for a while and some times fails very often.I think its a memory or a graphic procesor problem. " reseting the machine alwasy fix it." (I think this is the clue for the soluction) and never never starts in this condition. (so it is not a hardware problem, I think)I am using an MOO1 eken that arrived with the screen broken then I opened and change the screen after that it started to fail this way, So now a iam not sure may be is the ribbon that conect the screen. Any ideas???Sorry for my english :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.