Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,during an update i turn off the device, now it?s dead,the red led shine but the M001 don?t turn on.i know there?s out there more people with thesame problem, please help.

G

·
The cable connecting the display to the mainboard may have become loose. This is more common is other devices but I supposed it could happen with the M001.You might want to put a firmware update onto your SD card and try and install it as if the device is working. Note there is a the risk this could mess things up more so use it as a last resort!Is the device getting warm? What happens when you connect it to a PC?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Dude WTF. Stick to the original thread. I have recommended several solutions and you have not replied ONCE saying that you have tried anything, just "oh woe is me, my shit is broke."Stop making duplicate threads, and reply with things you have tried. We are trying to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.