Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking at these two devices: Eken M001 and Eken M008, to try out my first pad, but I am not sure how they compare. Has anyone used both?I am interested in being able to add a keyboard for casual use.Are they stable enough for kids to use, and is there any hope they will be able to run flash?ThanksNeil

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
I have the m003 only. liked the size and 800x600 screen.You can plug in USB keyboard but for me the onscreen touch works fine for twitter/short posts etc. If I'm doing a lot of writing I'm not on the pad.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got the M001 a couple of days ago but after doing some research on the Internet and actually "test driven" both of them at local resellers... The performance / software its about the same... BUT ... the M003, has access to USB and larger screen, but what I didnt like of the M003, is that the larger screen comes with a bulkier case, meaning that the frame is really thick and I didnt like that cause it makes the whole device bulkier, thats why I decided to sacrifice screen size and usb port in favor of a slicker design... I know this is a very outdated reply but its just my 2 cents in case someone runs into this topic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.