Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I believe I had post this question before the forum got "ghosted", but i somehow cant find it back here.I'm trying to debug/run my app from eclipse to the m001, how do i do that?I tried adb connect, but it gave me an error at the console (sorry i cant start my eclipse now)Mine is still fresh one, i dunno how to root and flash with new firmware.I somehow cannot find any pinned guide over here.Any friendly members care to help?*i do know how to use search, but i cant get it*Thanks alot!!Alvin

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
To find your IP Settings->wireless controls->wi-fi settingsunder Wi-Fi networks the first entry should say connected tap it a window will open and swow the IPaddresstap cancel

·
Registered
247 Posts
[quote name='alvinthen;33980]yup' date=' i'm pretty sure I did..I'll try to get the error from the eclipse console now..[/QUOTE'] I run adb in a command prompt.....not an Eclipse console. Hmm. Maybe you need to define the actual device as an "AVD" in the emulator manager (or ddms?)....(I'm half-remembering something.....probably wrong).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.