Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought one of these on ebay, advertised as an eken m002, well after messing with it a while and its nevereneding reboot loop it became stuck in, I did a factory reset on the firmware and boom, no touch screen. So I assumed it was ekeen m002 and I flashed it with eken m002 firmware, and still boom, no touch scree. The eken firmware looks identical to the firmware on the factory reset, it does not look a thing like it did new from the box. We need the firmware or we are SCREWED.My $0.02

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have emailed the seller of my ly-706 and they explained that the firmware is not availble for download but they would send it to me (kind of rough english) so I am assuming they are going to try and get it to me soon, and I will get it here afterwards!:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
have Ly706, i tried to ask for firmware to seller, he said me he'll ask to supplier.... need firmware too, i tested lots of firmware such as m002, m001, flytouch, slatedroid.... don't run very well...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I flashed my device with rom find on other forum. I can post if anybody is interesting and i recover my tablet.But the problem is the same as when i received my tablet.Look pics please.How solve bad resolution problem? sofware or hardware?can i modify a file?thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Xolodilnik;36629 said:
yvlasenkothanks you! But when I insert a flash card updating hangs =( Somebody managed to establish it on the 706?Please help!!!
I have the same problem, please, a solution, if it was found, to make it work, upgrade to version 1.8.2, firmware and put android flytouch the M002 Eken drivers, everything works except the buttons, only does the power button, at the same time is to unlock, the other buttons do not work

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.