Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
recieved the Archos101 Tablet 2 days ago, am really impressed with this tablet. Build quality is good compared to other devices i own, weight is just right and battery life (so far) is excellant. Upgraded to 2.2 is working okay, would like a bit more improvement on the rom, but that will come. Installed all programs i normally run on A81E and they run smoothly, hdmi is great (wits device doesnt have one).
Watched 2 x recordings that would not play correctly in the wits, and they played flawlesly on this device.
think i may have found "my tablet" at last

·
Registered
114 Posts
My brother has this tablet, and like you said its great! I got to play with it some and I loved it! The screen is super responsive, barely have to touch it to navigate. Battery lasts a long time. (was playing a game for over an hour and it stayed 52% the whole time!) I think it would be a killer tablet if you got android 3.0 honeycomb on it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got one of these, even although the G9 has just been released. I was a bit concerned, since there are some bad posts I have seen on the device. I have to say, I'm relieved to find that it's a fantastic tablet, especially at the price. The G9 is nearly twice as much. I had a chinese tablet, and the 2 don't even compared. It's fast, dependable, has a great 10.1 inch capacitive screen, and the battery is amazing! Before anyone buys another chinese tablet, you need to check these out before they stop making them in favor of the Gen9 units.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts