Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any computer behind my router and modem get to the "Index of" page of your website.is it possible the .htaccess file is missing on your server ?it's not computer or OS related as a going through a proxy like "hidemyass" and I can access the forums.I tried 3 different OS and browsers and get the same "index of" webpage at www.slatedroid.com

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For the record, I have been able to get around the problem by using an external DNS resolver service in the D-Link Dl-624 router ( www.DNSResolvers.com )

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I am not sure if this is the issue but we technically between two webhost. We cannot officially leave the 1st one because we have been with them less then 60 days. Very confusing but thats the the rule for transferring domains ps:thanks for the solution I am sure it will help others

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am getting random 500 errors. I don't think this is a domain issue, seems more like .. well, to be honest, it looks to me like your server config skills may be lacking. Have you considered using a more managed hosting solution where there is less actual admin work required?

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
[quote name='skywise;10786]I am getting random 500 errors. I don't think this is a domain issue' date=' seems more like .. well, to be honest, it looks to me like your server config skills may be lacking. Have you considered using a more managed hosting solution where there is less actual admin work required?[/QUOTE']We are on a managed hosting solution, we have next to no access to the internal configuration of the server and to be quite frank, the hosting support is rather poor - so I would ask you to take that statement back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.