Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am currently looking to add a few people to my lonely team of one XD I need people who would be willing to put together a wiki and website. I also am possibly looking for one other person to work on the actual ROM (need someone with some experience with modding android, and/or linux experience). I will choose 2 people for the website/wiki work, so if you would like to join the team please submit some sort of resume like thing here in a reply (nothing detailed needed =] )

· Registered
92 Posts
hm...i have linux experience...from ~14 to 27 years of age....not specifically android, though... still willing to help. i have lots of free time, too.?edit? i do webdev too... www.brandroid.info somehow forgot to mention that...Sent from my Eken M001 using Tapatalk, g.

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I would like to join, those jerks on the slatedroid team don't appreciate my true brilliance.

· Registered
6 Posts
Well, I'm a guy in my 40's who likes building and modding stuff, and have been working with computers for longer than I suspect a few people on this board may have been alive...(started with the Commodore Pet back in 1978, and went from there)As for a website, I'm wondering if Drupal or one of those type CMS solutions might work. Drupal has its own wiki built in, and has easy room for expansion - websites, individual blogging as necessary, a wiki (as I mentioned), a forum of its own, and a number of other things you'd likely never use.I'd love to work on other parts of it, but I admit to being a little lost right now with the ROM, so I wouldn't be a good choice there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.