Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After loading the custom ROM's onto Netbooks the device seems to continuously show the ringer volume. I have found a fix, but don't know where to look for the file in question. Can anyone make heads or tails out of the below and point me in the right direction?Thanks-------- Begin ---------I needed to comment out insmod commands for tablet-specific modules in init.rc, or else the device continually registers ringer volume adjust keypresses (VERY annoying!). There's an active community there with at least two custom ROMs now. And they're version 1.6 (not version 1.5 like the netbook-specific distro)!

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote name='SeaMonkey76;9511]-------- Begin ---------I needed to comment out insmod commands for tablet-specific modules in init.rc' date=' or else the device continually registers ringer volume adjust keypresses (VERY annoying!). There's an active community there with at least two custom ROMs now. And they're version 1.6 (not version 1.5 like the netbook-specific distro)![/QUOTE']Been a while but can anyone help with this?I have the same problem re the ringer volume on recent Eken ROMs what I have tried.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.