26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have live wallpapers as given in hannspad french forum

it will be eye candy to have such a thing

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi

I use a nice live wallpaper called blue skies. It's a view of floating through the clouds.
it's free from the Market or you can buy a version which adds ballons and a few other settings

The free one is fine.

Shep

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have been using that exact one in video, water with ice & it took me several days to realise that water level lowers as battery drains, so is full screen battery meter too

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have been using that exact one in video, water with ice & it took me several days to realise that water level lowers as battery drains, so is full screen battery meter too
What's the best method to install the APK file for these live wallpapers?

Cheers

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just put it onto tablet via pc or microsd card then browse to it and just click it
Many thanks. The method I would have used. But thought I better check in case there were any magical incantations I needed to perform beforehand. The water wallpaper is pretty good.

·
Registered
265 Posts
It's just an application (apk), that you install with any file manager from your sdcard.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There are also quite a few free live wallpapers in the default android market. You might want to try a few of those, they are actually very nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm struggling with the water/ice, I copied to internal and external storage but it just comes up application not installed. The blue sky one from the market is fine. I'm using the VEGAn-TAB rom, just wondering if anyone has come across issues. I extracted the Zip file and placed the containing folder on to SD storage all the APK's are listed but I just get that message after trying any of the files.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts