Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month of ownership, I cracked open the unit. The side clip are made with Playdough, and will/have broken very easily :mad:.After reading the Wifi Spec of the card, the antenna is printed on the Circuit board. I was planning to solder a wire to the antenna section and extend it around the perimeter of the unit, but instead turned the wifi board and faced it the other way. My unit's wifi was already placed near the center button near the speaker output and power in. I flipped the direction of the wifi card, so the antenna is closer to the edges rather than towards the speaker. Got an extra 1/2 bar rating on areas where there was none before
. But now the side bulge slightly since the clips are bent.
Will post pictures soon. Will probably add a four port USB hub. Really want to test a keyboard and mouse on it.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
A little bit of crazy glue always did wonders for me putting my M001 back together. I found that I could almost spot weld with crazy glue: using a toothpick to put just a dot here and there and then pressing to seal the tablet back up until the next time I pulled it apart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.