·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
patmtp35;31668 said:
Orange 3G Huawei E1752 USB HSPA (unlock) it's ok
Can you tell us a bit more info of how you got it too work?

·
Registered
72 Posts
wwilde;31765 said:
Can you tell us a bit more info of how you got it too work?
could you elaborate on the bluetooth capability as well? what bluetooth dongle are u using? please be specific. what app did you use to discover and connect your mouse? is there an option within settings to scan for bluetooth devices? do you have any bluetooth headphones you could try out with a2dp?

·
Registered
120 Posts
[quote name='ayman07;31775]could you elaborate on the bluetooth capability as well? what bluetooth dongle are u using? please be specific. what app did you use to discover and connect your mouse? is there an option within settings to scan for bluetooth devices? do you have any bluetooth headphones you could try out with a2dp?[/QUOTE]It is the same as this one purchased from eBay & was plug & play' date=' no settings needed.[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wireless-bluetooth-2-0-Optical-Laptop-PC-Cordless-Mouse-/130416046077?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Input_Peripherals&hash=item1e5d66effd']Wireless bluetooth 2.0 Optical Laptop PC Cordless Mouse - eBay, Mice, Input Peripherals, Computers. (end time 30-Aug-10 18:58:31 AEST)[/URL]

·
Registered
123 Posts
ayman07;32808 said:
I'm more interested in the dongle that you used. Which one was it?
This link to ebay mouse says it DOES not include the reciever.. what are you usiing for bluetooth dongle to recieve mouse signals?"•Without receiver, support all PC or Computer systerm which has the bluetooth fuction.•If your PC or Computer systerm don't has the bluetooth fuction, you should use a bluetooth adapter (here not included)."

·
Registered
72 Posts
patmtp35;33456 said:
as i told you its Orange(french provider) 3G Huawei E1752 USB HSPA
You saw that I quoted wwilde, that question was geared toward him. The question is pretty simple. Wwilde, which Bluetooth adapter are you using? Patmtp35, Unless your saying your 3G adapter doubles as a Bluetooth adapter, which I highly doubt. Please answer wwilde. I should be getting my tablet this week so I want to purchase the adapter beforehand.

·
Registered
120 Posts
[quote name='ayman07;33543]You saw that I quoted wwilde' date=' that question was geared toward him. The question is pretty simple. Wwilde, which Bluetooth adapter are you using? Patmtp35, Unless your saying your 3G adapter doubles as a Bluetooth adapter, which I highly doubt. Please answer wwilde. I should be getting my tablet this week so I want to purchase the adapter beforehand.[/QUOTE'] Yes the question & answer is simple but you need to Settle down ayman07 & don't be so rude to people offering help, as I can't be answering your every question 24hrs a day, I will get to them when I can.The dongle was included with mine & looks exactly the same as this:

·
Registered
14 Posts
[quote name='ayman07;33543]You saw that I quoted wwilde' date=' that question was geared toward him. The question is pretty simple. Wwilde, which Bluetooth adapter are you using? Patmtp35, Unless your saying your 3G adapter doubles as a Bluetooth adapter, which I highly doubt. Please answer wwilde. I should be getting my tablet this week so I want to purchase the adapter beforehand.[/QUOTE']i thin kthere is a mistake i don't use any bluetooth at this time just the usb 3G stick (but with the 0804 not reconize now) and a radio usb keyboard

·
Registered
72 Posts
[quote name='LaurenceS;35364]Anyone gotten a webcam to work with it yet? I'm wanting to use Skype.Thanks' date='-Laurence[/QUOTE'] Yes i am very interested to see if any webcameras work with this thing. im getting my pad this week and you can bet im gonna be trying out a bunch of different cameras. I might even open up the pad and solder that badboy right on there.As for wwidle, the bluetooth functionality is a big deal. You started a thread to list things that worked with this tablet. I think it was rather silly to say you got a bluetooth mouse working and point us to a link with the bluetooth mouse and not mention the actual bluetooth adapter. Anyway, when i get mine ill be sure to do proper testing of adapters and what not.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Bluetooth Mouse?.. I bought a cheap belkin bluetooth mini dongle and while I can not get anything to recognize BT, it does light up and I just realized when I plug it in, a mouse pointer shows up in the middle of the screen! That should confirm bluetooth mouse and maybe keyboard works. I dont have a BT mouse to verify that, but Wwilde has confirmed that it works.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.