Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
And another. Apparantly blow.pl who uses them for their car navigation app is selling them 'just as a tablet' as well. Has USB mini connector, not the micro connector, and can charge over this as well as having its own seprate electrical charging connection.
Tablet BLOW whiteTab7 (from blow.pl) Android Version 4.0.4
Kernel Version 3.0.8+ [email protected] #213 Mon Apr 22 18:14:47 CST 2013
Build Number nuclear_hh704blow-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D20130328 test-keys
Allwinner A13 Cortex-A8 1.0 GHz w Mali-400 GPU @ 350MHZ

·
Registered
6 Posts
My CnM9 has an A13 chio
Slightly different to other CnM9 in that it has 1Gb of RAM most have 500Mbs
regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a ployer momo 20 4.2 .
Great for the money but wont recognise any usb stick i put in.it seems to have arrived already rooted so some apps like sky go won't work also no bluetooth but for the money....
Anyone know if there is a way to get round the rooted issue.am assuming a reset would put everything back into Chinese.tried an app called super user or something but to no avail.also anyway to get the thung to recognise the Usb drives ,do they need to be formatted in sone special way?many thanks p.s not geek but confident enough to have a go and learn

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking through your list (truthfully just looked at the list and not the whole thread) And I didn't see the polaroid pmid705 listed. I was rooting it the other dat and had to use a terminal emulator to figure out what type it was (a9, a8,etc...) It kicked back that the tablet was using an A13 chip. Just thought you could add that to the list. Or if I'm wrong could somebody be so kind to enlighten me as to the processor in this thing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just came across an A13 4.2.2 (general firmware/ROM) Called "SoftwareKing_Universal 4.2.2_for a13 firmware" link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/a23ew85b0f13gb5/softwareking%20universal%204.2.2%20a13%20firmware.rar.
I dont know its performance or if it will brick devices (I did warn you) and I think it is for ROM cookers who wants to make customs 4.2.2 ROMs.
I came across it on a Chinese website(?)

And then this is the updated Live Suit pack version 2.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/pf3n5gpr4b8w124/LiveSuitPack2.0%20for%20ALLWINNER.exe

I dont use much A13 device except for my grandaughters pad. that is why I dont experiment much with A13 stuff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please add this brand and model for A13, I have the firmware if anybody wanted it but it is just a puny 6inch pad without HDMI but good WiFI. (normal 512Mb/4Gb memory)
Bought this for my grandaughter and price is about USD55

Brand : AIGO/PATRIOT
Model :M60 A13:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
YAPOM C72D

Capacity:4GB

Network Communiction: Wifi,External 3G

Screen Size: 7"

Processor Manufacture:AllWinner

Touch Screen Type:Capacitive Screen

Processor Main Frequency:Single Core

Feature:Multi Touch,G Sensor,OTG,Ultra Slim,Dual Cameras

Memory Capacity:512MB

Operating System: Android 4.0.4

Display resolution:800x480

Cell Capacity:2000MAH

Model Number:C72D

Processor Model:A13

Brand Name:YAPOM

HD styles:1080P,720p

is_customized:Yes

Brand Name:yapom

Battery Life:4 hours

Weight:340 g

Processor Main Frequency:1.2Ghz

Feature:Wifi, dual Camera

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a tablet with these specs,

Model

MD708

Product Type

Tablet PC

Screen Size

7.0'

Operating System

Android 4.0.4

Processor Type/CPU Type

Cortex A8

CPU Manufacturer

AllWinner

CPU Model

A13

CPU Speed/Processor Clock Speed

Clock at 1.0GHz

RAM/ Technology

DDR III

RAM Memory

512MB

Hard Drive Type

NAND Fast Flash

Hard Drive Capacity

4GB

Extend Card

Supports an external TF card up to 32G (not included)

Keyboard

Touch Screen

Touchpad Technology

5-point capacitive touch screen

Max Resolution

800x480

but it will not connect to wifi, was told i should flash it any ideas on the button combo to flash

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a tablet with these specs,

Model MD708 Product Type Tablet PC Screen Size 7.0' Operating System Android 4.0.4 Processor Type/CPU Type Cortex A8 CPU Manufacturer AllWinner CPU Model A13 CPU Speed/Processor Clock Speed Clock at 1.0GHz RAM/ Technology DDR III RAM Memory 512MB Hard Drive Type NAND Fast Flash Hard Drive Capacity 4GB Extend Card Supports an external TF card up to 32G (not included) Keyboard Touch Screen Touchpad Technology 5-point capacitive touch screen Max Resolution 800x480

but it will not connect to wifi, was told i should flash it any ideas on the button combo to flash
http://www.focalprice.com/CE0127X/7.0_Android_4.0.4_A13_1.0GHz_Tablet_PC_with_Wi_Fi_Camera_External_3G_Capacitive_Touch_4GB__Black__White_.html

41 - 51 of 51 Posts