Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Noticed that Amazon in the uk are selling this quite cheap (£54) and was wondering if anyone had tried it? A20 (dual core) 1024x600 7 inch screen, 1gb memory.

Wanted to get one to use as a browser/ebook reader/status display.

Thanks

Kihon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got on of those and are very happy with it.

Posted a video on youtube with it, as I couldent find any videos, before ordering.

Fine tablet for the price, I think !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got on of those and are very happy with it.

Posted a video on youtube with it, as I couldent find any videos, before ordering.

Fine tablet for the price, I think !
Hi,

Are you seeing any issues with the WiFi occasionally dropping when sleeping, and the clock time suddenly changing?

Thanks

Kihon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I brought this tablet for my young daughter.

For the price I'm very impressed, battery life could be longer but hey, I only spent £50. Camera is okay, good enough for capturing snaps on and doing skype

Have noticed the wireless drop in sleep mode when transferring files to it and recently I had to reflash it after it got stuck on the andriod screen booting up but that went like a dream

For the price, this does very well indeed

Any questions just shout

J

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,

I brought this tablet for my young daughter.

For the price I'm very impressed, battery life could be longer but hey, I only spent £50. Camera is okay, good enough for capturing snaps on and doing skype

Have noticed the wireless drop in sleep mode when transferring files to it and recently I had to reflash it after it got stuck on the andriod screen booting up but that went like a dream

For the price, this does very well indeed

Any questions just shout

J
Hi

Did you try renaming the phone.apk? I found this really improved the battery life. Also do you have the version with bluetooth or without? Where did you get the rom to reflash?

Thanks

Kihon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

Did you try renaming the phone.apk? I found this really improved the battery life. Also do you have the version with bluetooth or without? Where did you get the rom to reflash?

Thanks

Kihon
I haven't yet but will give it a try this week @phone.apk. The box says Bluetooth but haven't tried it, again will do this week

The ROM comes from leliktec themselves. It's a multi rar which confused me at first but once I read up on how to unrar them it was easy. ROM is newer then what's on original shipment and is a lot cleaner IMHO. It will make a noise during reflashing, be patient & wait for it to finish

J

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi J - My firmware recently got corrupted too but unfortunately when I tried to access the LelikTec website I found that it no longer exists. Therefore I was wondering if you still have your rar download and if it would be possible to upload it here or elsewhere so that I might be able to download it for my tablet?

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts