Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my Ainol Numy and broke the LCD. The touch screen digitizer is still okay.
Anyone know where I can get a replacement LCD?
I tried to open the case to see if there's any LCD part number on the LCD itself to no avail

There's a WT-Si40-V1 writings on the ribbon cable tho, is this the part number, if so googling for it didn't yield any result.

Can anyone help me..
tq

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dropped my Ainol Numy and broke the LCD. The touch screen digitizer is still okay.
Anyone know where I can get a replacement LCD?
I tried to open the case to see if there's any LCD part number on the LCD itself to no avail

There's a WT-Si40-V1 writings on the ribbon cable tho, is this the part number, if so googling for it didn't yield any result.

Can anyone help me..
tq

I've seen them on ########### already. Check there. Search for Ainol AX1 you should get a full list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi bear3825, after dropping my ax1 on the floor, crashing the display I'd also like to know where to get a replacement display for this device..could you please PM me the very useful, but censored link(why?!?!?!?) to this Part you found??

Thank You,

Remmi

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi bear3825, after dropping my ax1 on the floor, crashing the display I'd also like to know where to get a replacement display for this device..could you please PM me the very useful, but censored link(why?!?!?!?) to this Part you found??

Thank You,
Remmi
Sent you the link in messages.

Reactions: bogukpav

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi runnerp,

I found just a LCD-Dealer who could have it, but is in chinese new years holiday 'til feb 10th..so I have to wait(and use the ugly white ax1 meanwhile..)..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was quoted usd$50 with shipping for a replacement which I think is absurd.

Let me know if yours is cheaper.

thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys. I need some help...dropped my AX1 and cracked the digitizer. I'm able to easily remove the rear cover with a credit card, but then I'm stuck. I can't seem to see how the digitizer detaches from the screen. Anybody with some ideas? Really don't want to force anything in case I crack my LCD also...ps. Aliexpress has digitizers for like $18 with free shipping!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't had the chance to change the LCD, so I've no idea if the glass digitizer is glued to the LCD, but anyhow, you could try to heat the digitizer frame with a heat gun to melt the glue

, that way it would be way easier to remove the digitizer from whatever it is sticking to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts