Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Launcher Pro is working fine if rotate in landscape mode(where Pandigital logo is on your right side), but if you rotate PDN , when pandigital logi is on your left side it crashes.The workaround or to come out of that state, just press "force" button and then immediately slide the power button. Then change the orientation of PDN and slide power button back and it will come back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I see this problem on occasion. I found if you launch an app an flip to landscape, hit the back button it usually clears it up and you can go back and forth again in Launcher Pro. I am trying to track when this happens so I can better understand what is causing it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Has anyone considered contacting one of the launcher developers to see if they know what is causing the crashes and lockups? We might get a lot of insight into what is going wrong, and might even be able to come up with a fix. Just a thought...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm also now seeing repeated launcher crashes when exiting things like Market or Kindle. I keep getting the 'stopped unexpectedly' and it usually won't let me power it down - can't get to the on-screen button fast enough. I've got the 7-18 update.

·
Registered
361 Posts
aneduva;20764 said:
Launcher Pro crashes when you put device in landscape mode clockwise..?does anybody see the same behavior?
Mine works fine in clockwise landscape, it fails in CCW landscape. Is that what you mean?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I went to look at the Launcher pro support forum. They seem to provide pretty good support. Others of Android phones have complained about this problem for both the pro and the plus product. So hopefully they are aware of it...On the other hand we may be the lucky ones.. We can do landscape mode with the logo on the right (clockwise rotation).COSMOS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.