Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like this app on my phone, has anyone managed to get it running on the m001. I have finally received my M001 (there is a long story) but now have to wait as the SD card hasn't arrived. :-(Brycenet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the main reason i like Laputa is that it has recent books and its free. Aldiko is good but the libraries are not so up to date :)So I backed up the Laputa apk from my motorola dext (using Astro) and then installed in on the M001 (running ecotox firmware).The first day i installed it it ran like a dream, but ive not been able to get it running since, Force close each time.Since then ive discovered Aldiko's import functionand now i can download all the books in Laputa on my phone, then import them to Aldiko on my Eken. Not as simple but works very well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think what some people don't realize are the books on Blazer, the recent books, are not legal copies. Under no circumstances can those books be free. It is unclear how they have gotten away with sharing those titles so far. They are pirated copies. So I wouldn't go sharing them around as that may place some liability on you.

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Dont know never downloaded from Blazer, Ive only downloaded public domain titles like Dracula & War of the Worlds with are clearly free due to copyright limitations of IIRC 70 years after the author death.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.