Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried Labyrinth, and works! it's a game where you must navigate a maze with a ball, using the tablet accelerator to control the movement, by holding the tablet horizontally and tilting it to move the ball!you need to change the accelerator mode to "game" from the tablet settings before starting the game!do not use 3D mode in the game, because it becomes painfully slow and unplayable.lot of levels with variable difficulty!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Seems to me from the video that the balls does react properly. Seems aPads all are rotated on the plane. Left is up, up is right, etc. Pretty hard to play

·
Registered
33 Posts
[quote name='juched;38294]Seems to me from the video that the balls does react properly. Seems aPads all are rotated on the plane. Left is up' date=' up is right, etc. Pretty hard to play[/QUOTE'] :cool:Atilt labyrynth now fixed...for APAD and others..lots of swap axis options..fhey got my request through market..:cool:Exelent game:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.