Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kohls start sell the Pandigital Planet tablet only for $189.00 and there is $10 rebate this week.

You should look for coupon code and there is $10 kohls cash for every $50 purchased.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have a Kohls charge card and you purchase one online you can use the promo code SAVENSUMMER to get an additional 30% off it says it is valid until July 20th. My husband just purchased one for me and the promo code worked.

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you have a Kohls charge card and you purchase one online you can use the promo code SAVENSUMMER to get an additional 30% off it says it is valid until July 20th. My husband just purchased one for me and the promo code worked.
The total price should be around $90, Here is the math and links:
Walmart Price match LINK $178.00 (print and takit to the store, Its Kohl's policy to Match the price)*
-30 OFF Coupon SAVENSUMMER - $53.40
e-mail sign up LINK - $5.00
Mail In Rebate LINK - $10.00
Kohl's Cash LINK - $20.00
Total Price $89.60 + Tax

* Here is the LINK for their Price Matching policy

Though its not a "Black Friday" type deal but for now its not bad.
Good Luck!

Edit: I'll try to get a link for 30% off printable coupon tomorrow

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just received my Planet from Kohls yesterday (had to order online, as the local store only stocked the older units.) This is my first tablet, and first Android device - I'd been looking at iPod Touches for some time when the price in the Kohls ad caught my eye, and the active community here sealed the deal.

Mine also arrived with the 0614 FW, and probably the poor WiFi placement as well, based on the unremarkable WiFi performance so far - going to have to open it up. Looking forward to hanging out here, and learning the ins and outs of the 'droid world. Big thanks to all the trailblazers here who work at unlocking the power of this little tablet!

First tasks to do - figure out how to backup the 0614 (since it doesn't appear to be downloadable anywhere,) install Kindle, Google Voice and fix the WiFi. After that, who knows?

/end intro

·
Registered
88 Posts
@jondar

just curious but i thought kohls discontiued the pandigital novel last year cleared out old stock and just recently just started carrying the PDP
I just received my Planet from Kohls yesterday (had to order online, as the local store only stocked the older units.) This is my first tablet, and first Android device - I'd been looking at iPod Touches for some time when the price in the Kohls ad caught my eye, and the active community here sealed the deal.

Mine also arrived with the 0614 FW, and probably the poor WiFi placement as well, based on the unremarkable WiFi performance so far - going to have to open it up. Looking forward to hanging out here, and learning the ins and outs of the 'droid world. Big thanks to all the trailblazers here who work at unlocking the power of this little tablet!

First tasks to do - figure out how to backup the 0614 (since it doesn't appear to be downloadable anywhere,) install Kindle, Google Voice and fix the WiFi. After that, who knows?

/end intro

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's probably how it was supposed to work, but my local Kohls still had the Novels on the shelf. I didn't think to ask about "checking the back for stock" as someone else posted, so I just ordered it from their web site. With free shipping, it just meant that I waited a few extra days.

@jondar

just curious but i thought kohls discontiued the pandigital novel last year cleared out old stock and just recently just started carrying the PDP

·
Advanced Shoe Gum Member
428 Posts
Was just in Kohls the other day, and they're selling the PDP for $229 now. lol
Must mean a higher demand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts