Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
[quote name='Noah98;21011]I'd like to know as well. I can never get it to work with wifi on' date=' but you can't login to your account with wifi off. I also can't get the IMDB app to work either.[/QUOTE']What I've found is start PDN with wifi off, then start your wifi using the PDN settings for wifi, not Android...the Borders app will work, sign-in, download your books...and after that, it has not FC'ed since (even if I set my wifi with the Android settings)....Give it a shot and let me know if it works!

·
Registered
112 Posts
OK, I got the old Kobo and Borders apps to work. What I had to do was start them with wifi off, not sign in, go to the home screen (I used the Bar Control Home button trick, but the back button might work also), turned on wifi with my wifi on/off widget, quickly went back to the app before it connected, waited for it to connect, and then pressed the sign in button.Now both apps work all the time, without doing anything special.Note: This worked for both Kobo and Borders (they are essentially the same, but link to different accounts). Make sure you setup your account in advance on your pc to make things easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.