Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have problem with the touchscreen while charging, after some texting on msn, it starts to double- and triple-type. If I plug off the charger it works just fine.
What can this be, bad shielding? The shipped standard power plug is not earthed, can that be the problem?
Hi,

I am with Swede here.
My tablet plays up when on charge and the screen detects multiple touches on the screen when is on charge when I only touch it in one place.

I went into the settings and turned the "Show Touch" option on and I see lots of little dots coming up on the screen when I have it on charge.

As soon as I unplug it, everything goes back to normal.
Would love to see that fixed or possibly a solution of some sort for it.

Cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can someone PM me download links to the latest bbc iplayer, itv player, & Netflix apks? atp wants me to send them to him, but I don't have any of them.... Thanks in advance!
Hi Om,

Could you point me towards apks for the apps mentioned in your post?

Or is it a matter of googling it and hope for the best?

Cheers

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Hi Om,

Could you point me towards apks for the apps mentioned in your post?

Or is it a matter of googling it and hope for the best?

Cheers
Sorry, I don't have any of those anymore, don't use them (and there are probably updated ones out by now too)...

I'm sure since you asked, somebody who has them will upload them somewhere for you....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Problem with ZT280_C91_1N_H3 firmware update.

Hi

I have lost the touch screen functionality with my Tablet PC and I am looking for a firmware update for the above ROM.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Problem with ZT280_C91_1N_H3 firmware update.

Hi

I have lost the touch screen functionality with my Tablet PC and I am looking for a firmware update for the above ROM.

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Hi lantis,
If you have a H3_1n tablet, you have a ZT-282 tablet and should post in the ZT-282 C91 Upgrade forum - http://www.slatedroi...82-c91-upgrade/

You can use the H3_1a ROM (you can download it from ATF - http://androidtabletfirmware.net/index.php/firmware-list/viewdownload/22-zt-282/48-zt282-h3-1a-1gb-c91-android4-0-0818-v1-42 ), but you need to replace all of the ZT282.* files with the H3_1n equivalent files that you can download from the Zenithink FTP and extract from these two files -
ftp://zenithink.cn:1....kernel.tar.bz2
ftp://zenithink.cn:1...500.rom.tar.bz2

101 - 105 of 105 Posts