Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can get the improved battery kernel for the voyo a15, I have just purchased one and would like to improve the battery life on it. Any advice would be welcome on how to do this, as I am basically a newb on the android scene.
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can download required kernel from Voyo A15 Inspiration blog of Slatedroid.

You can use kernel mod when you flash CYANOGENMOD rom using CWM recovery, both of which can be downloaded from Slatedroid or htcmania or Steve's inspiration blog. Just google them. After downloading them, just open them in separate windows by double clicking using 7zip or similar application(don't extract). Drag and drop the kernel file from kernel zip to rom zip. Then close the windows. Rom is then ready with battery mod. Copy 1. the rom (zip file), 2. CWM recovery (extracted files) and 3. G Apps to external sd card and switch off your device. Flash the rom by usual key presses (press and hold Volume- and power buttons). This procedure is just known from this forum and before proceeding go through and flash when you feel confident.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks a lot Raghu K, that saves me a lot of searching, as I don't want to end up bricking the tablet.

I am fairly okay on pc's etc but when it comes to android tablets, I am in the learning phase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts