Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten PandaHome working, Aldiko works great, the browser and internet are working fine. However, I cannot sync in Kindle. I get "sync failed" errors. I was able to sync at least at the beginning because it has the list of books that I've purchased. But, any of them I try to download I get the extremely unhelpful, "download failed. try again later." message.I "bought " a new free book in the Kindle Store but that one will not download either. Same error.Meanwhile, I have no problems with Kindle for Android on my HTC Hero so I know Whispersync is working at the moment and my account/login is functional.Any thoughts? Does somebody out there have Kindle syncing successfully on their Pandigital? How can I troubleshoot this error? The Kindle app gives me virtually nothing to go on.Thanks,Alva

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I didn't have the SD card in the Novel. So silly.This seems like good material for the wiki. Is the requirement to use external storage a general issue with the Kindle app or specific to the PD Novel?-Alva

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
shuddles;24411 said:
Thank you! I didn't have the SD card in the Novel. So silly.This seems like good material for the wiki. Is the requirement to use external storage a general issue with the Kindle app or specific to the PD Novel?-Alva
The Kindle app looks for an SDcard while the internal storage is called PD_Novel. This causes only the PD apps to look for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
When I first got it to work on an open network in my building, I downloaded 1 book at a time and even though I was klutzy it worked. BUT then I went online after clearing security from my network and sent about 15 books to the Novel and the sync is not working. It keeps freezing. I might have been greedy. I will try tomorrow on a college network that might be more stable.I hope iT is just a network glitch Nate put together excellent instructionsDana

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.