Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to download and install Kindle without needing to go through the marketplace? Also, I've downloaded the 1.7.4 firmware from the downloads section - does that include access to the android marketplace? I've read reviews stating that there is no access to it while on the other hand I see people talking about being able to access it.Thank you for any assistance you may offer me

·
Registered
82 Posts
[quote name='Kawaii Gardiner;18224]Is it possible to download and install Kindle without needing to go through the marketplace? Also' date=' I've downloaded the 1.7.4 firmware from the downloads section - does that include access to the android marketplace? I've read reviews stating that there is no access to it while on the other hand I see people talking about being able to access it.Thank you for any assistance you may offer me [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE']On My M0003 with 1.7.4 firmware Kindle works well.You don't need the marketplace for it. Just search for Kindle apk via google.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.