Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The standard keyboard is crap, especially in landscape mode. In portrait its fine but other wise its to spread out for even 2 thumb operation, Imo.So my suggestion would be swype, works well on this device and makes typing every bit of easy in landscape mode.Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
dont have any issues using the standard keyboard in landscape mode, buttons are a tad thin foe me in portrait mode, but thats life, device is wider in landscape than portrait.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gotta say my typing is extremely fast using swype, hold with my left hand while swype with right thumb nail. It's word prediction is really goodSent from my A81E using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm planning to grab graffiti for android for my tablet when it arrives. I've been a palm organizer user since 1995, and I can fly with graffiti.

·
Registered
25 Posts
swype looks very interesting, but can I get it to work arrrrrrrr. On the fourth version I can fined, still no joy. It complains about the screen resolution, or the fact its in landscape mode. when I do get a version that appears to work, as I swype. I don't get any text.

·
Registered
36 Posts
On my wildfire I use SlideIt with the Italian la.guage pack (acquired).But when it cames to install it on A81E there was a problem installing the italian language pack.I tried a lot of time but nothing. The slate was set correctly on Italian settings but...So I switch to Swipe and now I cannot do without it.read you soon......................remoteSent from my A81E using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know right, when swype came big for windows mobile, I tried it and it was crap. Probably cause the screen was under 4". But tried it on this 7"er and its great for the huge screen.What version did you try (to the poster with problems)? I'll look at what version I have...And its version 2.4.44.10912 Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts