1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't tried that keyboard. Though, I am interested buying one of those though. But I have tried a regular USB keyboard and it works just fine! Also tried connecting my razer mouse to my ZT-180, and it works just as fine. You will see a mouse icon appear on your screen
I'm sure that this keyboard will work fine as well since it is connected to the USB port.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also ordered the bundled one and it arrived on Tuesday. So far so good. The keyboard works fine but I do find that I forget to unplug it most of the time when I pull the tablet out.So far I guess the biggest downside is it's inconvenient to always have the keyboard attached so you lose the ability to fold back the case and just use the tablet. If you do try that it has that same odd feel that the Moto Backflip has with the keyboard against your hand/lap.Overall, I wish I could find a copy of the iPad case that folds back and works as a stand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
[quote name='zeus2you;40248]I also ordered the bundled one and it arrived on Tuesday. So far so good. The keyboard works fine but I do find that I forget to unplug it most of the time when I pull the tablet out.So far I guess the biggest downside is it's inconvenient to always have the keyboard attached so you lose the ability to fold back the case and just use the tablet. If you do try that it has that same odd feel that the Moto Backflip has with the keyboard against your hand/lap.Overall' date=' I wish I could find a copy of the iPad case that folds back and works as a stand.[/QUOTE'] Hey Zeus,Did you buy from aliexpress.com/product-gs/329680945-Wholesale-10-Zenithink-ZT180-Android-2-1-OS-1GHz-MID-Tablet-PC-1GHz-256MB-Laptop-1080P-wholesalers.html - Kam Zhou at Eternal International Trading (HK) Co., Ltd. - how was your experience? I am a little pissed that I had to ask for a specific shipping date to be told that the case was holding up the shipment.D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, that's the same place mine came from. I ordered on 7 Aug and it arrived on my doorstep in TX on 17 Aug. I didn't get any confirmation until it was dropped with UPS on 12 Aug so I was kinda sitting in limbo for about 5 days wondering... but impressed about 5 days door to door.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,590 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
I bought one in Thailand and the quality is Ok till now. All keys working and nothing hangs! Good for to take it on the move. In my office I've an 10 Port USB Hub connected on which runs the keyboard ans mouse and others.

Cost of the Leather Keyboard Case were app. US$ 30.00

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.